Great Wall Tour Simatai&Jinshanling
Hanging precariously onto the Yanshan Mountain, Simatai Great Wall is known for its steepness. Open Air Gondolas provide a way to ascend partway up the wall. The 17 watchtowers are relatively closely spaced and provide spectacular views.It is a section of the Great Wall located in the north of Miyun County, 120 km northeast of Beijing, holds the access to Gubeikou, a strategic pass in the eastern part of the Great Wall.
Our guide will pick you up at your hotel,drive about 2.5 hours to the Jinshanling Great Wall,5-8 hours hiking to the Simatai Great Wall,then drive back to your hotel.
The price start 40$ RMB300 up
Tour Duration :9-11 hours
The tour including:
1. Entrance fees to all scenic spots listed in the itinerary;
2. Private transfers with experienced driver between your hotel and scenic spots;
1. Optional day tours or activities you’ve chosen;
2. Tips & gratitude to drivers and guides;
3. Personal expenses;
4. cable car and toboggan tickets